Cary Garden Club of North Carolina
1. Establish in May in partnership with Cary Women's Club, Friends of Page Walker and the Town of Cary, a Pollinator Garden at PageWalker Art & History Center on Cary Town Campus. Assist in maintaining forward.
2. Submit articles about our Club & its activities to the Cary News and the Garden Club of North Carolina (GCNC) website.
3. Celebrate National Garden Week in June with potted flowers at Cary Senior Center and private tour of members' gardens.
4. Made donations to: Raleigh Rose Garden, Cape Fear Botanical Garden, The Lucy Daniels Center, Corral Riding Academy, Inc, Cary HS Marching Band for '16 Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, Cat Angels Adoption, Inc. and FIGS (Filling the Gap).
2. Donate Financial support to: Scholarship fund of GCNC, Elizabethan Gardens (both cash & commemorative Colonial paver), Martha Franck Fragrance Garden (both cash & windchimes), Interact, the Cary Senior Center, Dorcas Ministries (member cash donations to Food Bank), Daniel Boone Native Garden, UNC Botanical Garden, JC Raulston Arboretum, Nature Conservancy and CARE World Gardening.
3. Improve and maintain the Club website
4. Provide Club information and seek new members at local Farmers' markets.
5. Raise funds via the June Cary Senior Center Yard Sale and the November luncheon & auction for members and their friends.
6. Maintain a raised perennial bed accentuated with seasonal annuals at Cary's historic Hillcrest Cemetery.
7. Bake cookies for the December Cary Town tree lighting ceremony and open house at Page Walker.